I have been a team member of The Spa at Cinco Ranch® for 3 years and in the Salon Industry for 25 years. I am an experienced Stylist and skilled Makeup Artist with the knowledge of advanced color techniques, who loves to create elegant, trendy, and innovative hair.
I’ve had advanced education in New York City at the Redkin Exchange and with International Beauty Shows. Continuing education is what keeps me fashion forward!
As a professional Stylist and Educator, I have had many prestigious opportunities in the Salon Industry which include:
- Platform Artist for more than 15 years
- Educator for Brocato International
- Trainer and Teacher for Supercuts Salons
- Platform Artist and Educator for Clearly Xenon, working and traveling internationally
- Educator and Platform Artist for Farouk Systems; Platform Artist and Educator to J.C. Penny’s Chair of Salons for Farouk and Stylist involved in major photo shoots for Farouk
- Stylist and Educator working on stage, teaching and demonstrating new advanced techniques at all major hair shows in the United States, Mexico, and Canada, including IBS in New York City, Midwest beauty show in Chicago, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Winnipeg and Saskatoon
In July of 2000 I was interviewed by Good Morning Las Vegas and demonstrated for Farouk, and was also featured on Fox TV. I am from Annapolis, Maryland and in 2006 I had the opportunity to work at the Mrs. Maryland America Pageant
I love creating wedding styles for bridal parties as well as innovative prom styles. I have a passion for the work I do and look forward to making each client feel their absolute best!