Massage & Body Treatments
All of our service providers are licensed Massage Therapists or licensed Aestheticians with the Texas Department of Health. They will consult with you before each session to determine your specific therapeutic needs.
Therapeutic Body Treatments include custom massage, exfoliation and wraps to relax, refresh and renew the entire body. Smooth away dead cells, detoxify and nourish the skin.
Before any body treatment, warm and hydrate your skin in our relaxing aromatherapy steam room. Great for relieving sinus congestion. Steam should not exceed 10 minutes.
Your safety and wellness are of great concern to us. If you are pregnant, have heart or circulatory problems, or have diabetes, please avoid all heat treatments such as steam and body cocoons. To assure the services you choose are not contraindicated, we request that you inform your service provider of any medications you are taking. Alcoholic beverages should be avoided before any spa service.
Your massage therapist will consult with you before each session and custom fit your massage to tailor your needs.
It is important that you drink plenty of water after a massage or body treatment in order to help flush out the toxins that may be released during massage and other Spa body services. Failure to do so may result in Flu-like symptoms.
- Swedish - Relieves tension and stress using gentle strokes.
- Deep Tissue* - Deeper pressure to release tight muscles.
- Sports Massage - Focuses on specific areas to help reduce muscle tension and increase range of motion. Beneficial before and after strenuous activity.
- Aromatherapy* - We use only 100% pure Essential Oils.
- Prenatal Massage* - Performed by trained Therapists.
- Couples Massage - Performed together in our adjoining couples massage rooms.
* Indicates additional charge for this service.
- Raindrop Therapy - A combination of essential oils and massage are used to help relieve deep muscle stress. Layers of pure essential oils are applied to the back along either side of the spine to reduce pain and inflammation while hot towels create deep heat for relaxation and improved flexibility for the neck, shoulders, spine and hips. As enjoyable as this treatment is, it should not be used during pregnancy.
- Soothing Stone Massage - Your full body stone massage begins with smooth and polished South American Basalt Stones heated to 140 degrees. This century old treatment combines various traditions using the hot stones to warm muscles and massage to ease tension. By adding the use of aromatic oils you will leave feeling physically and mentally re-energized.
- Reiki - Used by a rapidly growing number of hospitals all over the world, Reiki compliments medical treatments, natural therapies and massage therapy. Reiki is a technique that gently and powerfully promotes balance among all the body’s systems and the normal regenerative processes of the body and mind. The Reiki practitioner’s hands are gently placed over the head, chest, abdomen, back, legs and feet producing a calming, nurturing effect.
- Reflexology - Through the skillful application of pressure to specific points in the feet, Reflexology is much more than a good foot massage. For either preventative care or in response to physical or emotional distress, Reflexology has been observed to create physical changes that can bring about balance, ease and healing.
- Warm Oil Candle Massage - 75 minutes of pure bliss utilizing warm oil from a body butter candle, hot compresses and massage.
- Gentle Body Polish - For those with sensitive skin, we use creamy granules to gently exfoliate dead skin cells. This treatment leaves the body smooth and polished.
- Salt Glow Exfoliation - Glow is the keyword for this deep cleansing, exfoliating treatment. Your skin is gently massaged and wrapped using a blend of aromatic sea salts, mineral salts and essential oils to remove impurities and stimulate circulation.
- Black Baltic Body Mud - Used for natural and preventative medicine because of its curative properties, Black Baltic Mud is highly recommended for muscle aches, pains and sports injuries. This full body wrap is rich in natural vitamins, minerals and enzymes to lessen the appearance of cellulite and rejuvenate and detoxify your skin.
- Firma-Sea Body Mud - Relax and luxuriate in a steady warmth while your skin detoxifies and absorbs intense benefits from the rich array of minerals, micronized vitamins and enzymes naturally abundant in this aromatic seaweed mask.
- European Rose Mud Body Treatment - mStart with an Exfoli-Sea Salt Glow to restore radiance. Then surround your body with a rich, hydrating cocoon of soothing Rose Clay from the Provence region of France which accelerates epidermal cell renewal, hydrates and stimulates. This wrap will be completed with a 30 minute massage. This treatment is the ultimate for refining and extreme hydration. Perfectly suited for dry, delicate, weathered or aged skin.
- Green Coffee Wrap - Green Coffee is an Anti-Free Radical agent which increases urinary output by its diuretic effect which stimulates the body’s elimination system. This highly effective wrap uses a cellulite activating gel which inhibits the release of ADH (Anti-Diuretic Hormones), thus breaking down fat to smooth and firm the spongy, puffy appearance of cellulite.
|30 minute session||$70||60 minute session||$100|
|75 minute session||$115||90 Minute Session||$130|
|30 minute session||$70|
|60 minute session||$100|
|75 minute session||$115|
|90 Minute Session||$130|
|Prenatal||$15||Raindrop Therapy (add 30 min to service)||$30|
|Raindrop Therapy (add 30 min to service)||$30|
|Soothing Stone Massage||$135||Reiki (30 min)||$60|
|Reiki (60 min)||$90||Reflexology (30 min)||$60|
|Reflexology (60 min)||$85||Warm Oil Candle Massage (75min)||$135|
|Soothing Stone Massage||$135|
|Reiki (30 min)||$60|
|Reiki (60 min)||$90|
|Reflexology (30 min)||$60|
|Reflexology (60 min)||$85|
|Warm Oil Candle Massage (75min)||$135|
|Gentle Body Polish||$90||Salt Glow/Body Exfoliation||$100|
|Rejuvenating Body Wrap||$110||European Rose Mud Body Treatment||$130|
|Green Coffee Wrap||$130|
|Gentle Body Polish||$90|
|Salt Glow/Body Exfoliation||$100|
|Rejuvenating Body Wrap||$110|
|European Rose Mud Body Treatment||$130|
|Green Coffee Wrap||$130|
Prices and services are subject to change.